Parish Councillors are summoned to attend the next meeting of the Parish Council on
Thursday 28th March 2019 at 19.30 pm in the Village Hall
A G E N D A
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To receive declarations of interest & written requests for dispensation.
3. Open Session
3.1 To receive a brief verbal report from Ward Councillor John Hardwick.
3.2 To receive the views of local residents on parish matters.
4. To consider minutes of the previous meeting … 24.1.19.
5.1 To note last date for receipt of nomination papers – 16.00 on Wednesday 3rd April.
5.2 To consider purchase of polling cards in the case of a contested parish council election but non-contested ward council election.
6. Village Maintenance
6.1 To consider 2019/20 ditching work in liaison with local landowners.
6.2 To consider hedging works to parish land.
7. Finance … to consider the following:
7.1 To note payment of Clerk’s Feb & March salaries plus £153.20 to HMRC.
7.2 To consider outstanding & advance payments 2019 for hall hire.
7.3 To consider grant to Villagers’ Association for defibrillator at Village Hall.
7.4 To consider HALC annual web hosting fee May 2017-April 2019.
7.5 To consider HALC annual subscription.
7.6 To consider annual payment of £40 to the Information Commissioner.
8. Planning … To comment on application for determination by Herefordshire Council
8.1 Application P100916/K … Wye Bank Hampton Bishop … Proposed works to Pine tree. To raise crown and reduce limbs that are encroaching telephone lines.
9. Neighbourhood Development Plan (NDP)
9.1 To consider HALC copying invoice … £481.15.
10. Play Area Inspection … To consider booking annual inspection for £58.60.
11. Footpaths … To receive a report from the Footpaths Officer – George Kerr.
12. Information Items:
12.1 Design a flag for Herefordshire … closing date 15th April 2019.
12.2 Herefordshire Spring Clean 22nd March – 23rd April 2019.
12.3 Advance notice of Holme Lacey Bridge closure in summer 2019.
13. To raise items for next meeting … No discussion.
14. To note date of next scheduled meeting … 23rd May 2019.