Parish Councillors are summoned to attend the Annual Parish Meeting To be held on Thursday 23rd May at 19.00 in the Village Hall followed by the Annual Meeting of the Parish Council at 19.30.
Annual Parish Meeting
A G E N D A
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Chairman’s Report.
3. Open Discussion.
Annual Meeting of the Parish Council
A G E N D A
In advance of the meeting councillors will have signed their declarations of acceptance of office
1. To elect a Chairman who will then sign a declaration of acceptance of office as Chairman.
2. To elect a Vice Chairman.
3. To receive apologies for absence.
4. To adopt the Herefordshire Council Code of Conduct.
5. To receive declarations of interest & written requests for dispensation.
6. To co-opt two councillors to fill vacant seats.
7. Open Session
7.1 To receive a brief verbal report from Ward Councillor John Hardwick.
7.2 To receive the views of local residents on parish matters.
8. To consider minutes of the previous meeting … 28th March 2019.
9.1 To note bank balances and consider new bank signatories.
9.2 To note receipt of first half of Precept … £7,500.
9.3 To consider annual insurance premium.
9.4 To consider annual payment to River Lugg Internal Drainage Board … £15.39.
9.5 To consider HALC website hosting: 2-year period … £120.00.
9.6 To note payment of Clerk’s April & May salaries.
10. Planning … To comment on applications for determination by Herefordshire Council
10.1 Application 191522 … Whitehall Farm: Retrospective change of use from agricultural to proposed B8 storage units comprising standard steel container units.
10.2 Application 191070 … Chapel Lane Studios: Change of use of a Recording Studio (formerly Methodist Chapel) to a residential dwelling for permanent occupation, to include demolition of rear aspect to provide new garden space.
WORKS TO TREES IN A CONSERVATION AREA … Wye Bank:To note permission to
raise the crown & reduce limbs of a Pine tree encroaching a telephone line.
11. Neighbourhood Development Plan (NDP) … to note referendum date.
12. Village Maintenance
12.1 To pay April, May & June invoices for Village Contractor.
12.2 To consider any additional required works.
13. Footpaths … To appoint a new Footpaths Officer.
14. Information Items:
14.1 Merchant Navy Day … 3.9.19 … request to fly the Red Ensign.
14.2 Police ‘We Don’t Buy Crime’ project and Annual PC Survey.
14.3 Herefordshire Council Warm Homes Fund.
15. To raise items for next meeting … No discussion.
16. To note date of next scheduled meeting … 25th July 2019.