HAMPTON BISHOP PARISH COUNCIL Parish Councillors are summoned to attend a scheduled meeting of the Parish Council on Thursday 28th January 2016 at 7.30 pm in the Village Hall
A G E N D A
1. TO ACCEPT APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
2. TO RECEIVE DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST & WRITTEN DISPENSATION REQUESTS
3. OPEN SESSION: To receive brief verbal reports from:
3.1 Ward Councillor … John Hardwick:
3.2 Chairman’s report.
3.3 To receive views of local residents on parish matters.
4. TO ADOPT MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING – 3.12.15.
5.1 To consider donation towards printing of Village Scene.
5.2 To consider grass-cutting donation to Villagers’ Association for 2016/17.
5.3 To consider HALC subscription 2016/17.
5.4 To consider HALC invoice for photocopying: £30.65 + VAT.
To consider comments on the following planning applications:
6.1 Old Rectory Cottage, Rectory Road: App 153589 Construction of 2 bay detached garage.
6.2 The Gables & adjacent field: App P153529/K … Proposed works to various trees.
To note permitted works to trees within a conservation area:
6.3 Layby off B4224: Proposal to dismantle and pollard x 4 Willow trees.
To note withdrawn application:
6.4 Reserved matters for 190 new dwellings with 35% affordable housing & associated infrastructure (Rugby Club) App.151642. Land east of Holywell Gutter Lane.
To note planning permission determined by Herefordshire Council:
6.5 The Elms – Church Lane: App. P153575/F … Proposed revisions to agricultural curtilage & erection of replacement outbuilding.
7. NEIGHBOURHOOD PLAN
7.1 To note next meeting of Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group: 2.00 pm Tuesday 4th February.
8.1 To receive a report from the Footpaths Officer.
8.2 To consider EnviroAbility invoice for HBI kissing gate repair: £303.11.
9. LOCAL TRANSPORT PLAN to consider comments: www.herefordshire.gov.uk/LTP-consultation
10. PLAY AREA: To note booking of 2016 playground inspection.
11. ORCHARD: To consider payment to contractor for unauthorised work in May 2015.
12. TO NOTE INFORMATION ITEMS
13. TO RAISE MATTERS FOR NEXT SCHEDULED MEETING: 31st March 2016.