Parish Councillors are summoned to attend the next scheduled meeting of the Parish Council on
Thursday 26th July 2018 at 7.30 pm in the Village Hall
A G E N D A
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To receive declarations of interest & written requests for dispensation.
3. Open Session
3.1 To receive a brief verbal report from Ward Councillor John Hardwick.
3.2 To receive the views of local residents on parish matters.
4. To consider minutes of previous meetings:
4.1 31st May.
4.2 12th July.
5. Finance … to consider the following:
5.1 Payroll for June £204.17 & July £204.17.
5.2 HALC photocopying £32.30.
5.3 River Lugg Internal Drainage Board annual payment of £14.58.
5.4 To note payments under delegated powers:
5.4.1 HMRC … £153.00.
5.4.2 Autela Payroll Services £46.80.
5.5 To consider cost of replacement fencing & vegetation cut-back around village hall … £120.
6. Planning … To consider a local resident’s concern over new wedding venue at Whitehall Farm.
7. Neighbourhood Development Plan (NDP)
7.1 To consider three charts containing comments from the Regulation 14 formal consultation together with advice from planning consultants, Kirkwells.
7.2 To note views from NDP Working Group meeting held on 5th June.
8. Footpaths … To receive a report from the Footpaths Officer.
9. To raise items for next meeting … No discussion.
10. To note date of next scheduled meeting … 27th September 2018.
NB: Remaining meeting date 2018 … 29th November.