Parish Councillors are summoned to attend an Extraordinary Meeting of the Parish Council on Thursday 12th July 2018 at 7.30 pm in the Village Hall
A G E N D A
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To note resignation of George Kerr.
3. To receive declarations of interest & written requests for dispensation.
4. Annual Governance and Accountability Return (AGAR):
4.1 To consider the internal audit report.
4.2 To consider the governance statements.
4.3 To consider and approve the accounting statements.
4.4 To consider submission of an exemption certificate.
4.5 To consider dates for the public to exercise their rights.
4.6 To note requirement to publish signed AGAR by 30th September.
5. Planning … To consider comments on planning applications to be determined by Herefordshire Council:
5.1 Application P181679/FH. Derna Rectory Road. Proposed two storey extension to rear of property, pitch roof added to garage and alterations to the front.
5.2 Application P181961/F. The Elms, Church Lane. Proposed change of use of agricultural land to equestrian and erection of replacement outbuilding.
5.3 1 & 2 Stanley Villas, Hampton Park Road. Proposed rear first floor extension to 1 Stanley Villas. Proposed two storey extension to 2 Stanley Villas.
5.4 To consider local concern about new wedding venue at Whitehall Farm.