Parish Councillors are summoned to attend the Annual Meeting of the Parish Council on Thursday 31st May 2018 at 7.30 pm in the Village Hall
1. To elect a Chairman and Vice Chairman.
2. To receive apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest & written requests for dispensation.
4. Open Session
4.1 To receive initial new proposals for Rugby Club site.
4.2 To receive a brief verbal report from Ward Councillor John Hardwick.
4.3 To receive the views of local residents on parish matters.
5. To consider minutes of previous meeting: 15th March 2018.
6. Finance … to consider the following:
6.1 Payroll for April £204.17 & May £204.17.
6.2 Autela Payroll Services … £46.08.
6.3 Grass-cutting grant to Villagers’ Association.
6.4 Annual insurance policy 2018/19 … £314.06.
6.5 Receipt of 50% of 2018/19 Precept … £5,000.00.
7. Village Maintenance … to consider the following:
7.1 Village Contractor payment for 4 cuts each @ bus stops £58 & layby £104.
7.2 Annual village maintenance contract 2018/19.
7.3 Purchase of dog litter bins and signs re no dog fouling.
7.4 Quotation for strimming verge between Redstrake & Orchard End.
8. Annual Governance and Accountability Return (AGAR):
8.1 To consider the internal audit report.
8.2 To consider the governance statements.
8.3 To consider and approve the accounting statements.
8.4 To consider submission of an exemption certificate.
8.5 To consider dates for the public to exercise their rights.
8.6 To note requirement to publish signed AGAR by 30th September.
9. General Data Protection Regulations …To consider the adoption of the following policies:
9.2 Subject Access Policy.
9.3 Personal Data Management and Audit Policy.
9.4 General Privacy Notice.
9.5 Privacy notice for Staff and Councillors and Role Holders.
9.6 Consent form for website.
9.7 Three x templates for response to subject access request SAR.
10. Planning … To note a planning permission given by Herefordshire Council:
10.1Proposed new access road to the north of the current farm complex and Anaerobic Digester to allow direct access with the A438.
11. Neighbourhood Development Plan (NDP)
11.1To note conclusion of Regulation 14 consultation on 1st June.
11.2To note next NDP Steering Group Meeting on Tuesday 5th June at 7.00 pm to consider comments received on NDP for recommendation to parish council.
12. Speed Reduction
12.1To note SID site installations being undertaken on 30th May.
12.2To note formal consultation to reduce speed limit to 50mph on B4224 from a point 152 metres northwest of its junction with the centre line of the U72203 Whitehall Road for a distance of one kilometre in a south easterly direction.
13. To consider parish council working groups for 2018/19.
14. To consider the siting of a seat in memory of Jean Hill.
15. Play Area
15.1To consider Village Contractor payment for 4 cuts … £120.
15.2To consider annual inspection to be undertaken in June/July for £58.60.
16.1To receive a report from the Footpaths Officer.
16.2To consider payment of £100 for siting four finger posts.
16.3To consider payment of £45 for repairs to kissing gate.
16.4Quotation for work alongside footpath in vicinity of Village Hall … £195.00.
17. Parish Orchard
13.1 To consider Village Contractor payment for 4 cuts … £160.00.
18. To raise items for next meeting … No discussion.
19. To note date of next meeting … 26th July 2018.
NB: Remaining meeting dates 2018 … 27th September & 29th November.