Parish Councillors are summoned to attend the Annual Meeting of the Parish Council on Thursday 30th May 2019 at 19.30 pm in the Village Hall
A G E N D A
In advance of the meeting councillors will have signed their declarations of acceptance of office
1. To elect a Chairman who will then sign a declaration of acceptance of office as Chairman.
2. To elect a Vice Chairman.
3. To receive apologies for absence.
4. To adopt the Herefordshire Council Code of Conduct.
5. To receive declarations of interest & written requests for dispensation.
6. To co-opt two councillors to fill vacant seats.
7. Open Session
7.1 To receive a brief verbal report from Ward Councillor John Hardwick.
7.2 To receive the views of local residents on parish matters.
8. To consider minutes of the previous meeting … 28th March 2019.
9.1 To note bank balances and consider new bank signatories.
9.2 To note receipt of first half of Precept … £7,500.
9.3 To consider annual insurance premium.
9.4 To consider annual payment to River Lugg Internal Drainage Board … £15.39.
9.5 To consider HALC website hosting: 2-year period … £120.00.
9.6 To note payment of Clerk’s April & May salaries.
10. Planning … To comment on applications for determination by Herefordshire Council
10.1 Application 191522 … Whitehall Farm: Retrospective change of use from agricultural to proposed B8 storage units comprising standard steel container units.
10.2 Application 191070 … Chapel Lane Studios: Change of use of a Recording Studio (formerly Methodist Chapel) to a residential dwelling for permanent occupation, to include demolition of rear aspect to provide new garden space.
WORKS TO TREES IN A CONSERVATION AREA … Wye Bank:To note permission to
raise the crown & reduce limbs of a Pine tree encroaching a telephone line.
11. Neighbourhood Development Plan (NDP) … to note referendum date.
12. Village Maintenance:
12.1 To pay April, May & June invoices for Village Contractor.
12.2 To consider any additional required works.
13. Footpaths … To appoint a new Footpaths Officer.
14. To consider current noticeboard provision throughout the parish.
15. Information Items:
15.1 Merchant Navy Day … 3.9.19 … request to fly the Red Ensign.
15.2 Police ‘We Don’t Buy Crime’ project and Annual PC Survey.
15.3 Herefordshire Council Warm Homes Fund.
16. To raise items for next meeting … No discussion.
17. To note date of next scheduled meeting … 25th July 2019.