HAMPTON BISHOP PARISH COUNCIL
NOTES OF A NEIGHBOURHOOD PLAN STEERING GROUP MEETING
HELD ON MONDAY 5TH AUGUST AT 7.00 PM IN THE VILLAGE HALL
Val Caton, Ron Hutton, Ralph Keme, Barbara Kerr, George Kerr, Edward Luxton, Richard Miller, Edwin Moss, Julia Pearson, Paul Plant, Rosemary Plant, Howard Townson.
In attendance: Lynda Wilcox … Parish Clerk
Apologies for absence were received from:
John Hardwick (Ward Councillor), Ted Bannister (Planning Officer).
Local residents: Wendy May Keith Paton, Judith Sandercock, Colin Storey, Edward Widgery.
- Steering Group Leader – AGREED as Norman White.
- Neighbourhood Plan Budget – approved by Parish Council – 25.7.13.
- Main development issues for approval by Parish Council
- The meeting agreed that, pending the outcome of the Judicial Review court case on 5th & 6th December, the NPSP would work on the premise that it was seeking the proposed 18% housing increase within the parish.
- There was a general agreement that development was unlikely to be supported within the flood plain or the Conservation Area.
- There was general discussion on the density of housing which might be permitted in one or two fields which were identified for possible development.
- In addition to local residents, the following business/bodies were identified for consultation purposes:
- 2 x farms.
- 2 x public houses – Bunch of Carrots & Cock of Tupsley.
- Village Hall
- Nature Trust
- 1 x residential home & 1 x nursing home.
- Tipi – holiday venture.
- Small businesses: Plant Nursery, Beauticians, Dog Hydrotherapy Unit etc.
- Schedule of future meeting dates
- Village Hall availability was confined to Monday or Friday evenings. It was therefore agreed that Monday evenings between 7.00 & 9.00 pm, generally every other week, would form the regular meeting schedule.
- Due to absences for summer holidays, the following two meeting dates were agreed as 2nd and 16th
- Notes of previous meeting – 19.7.13.
The notes were AGREED by those present and would be forwarded to the next meeting of the Parish Council for endorsement – a verbal report had already been endorsed at the PC meeting held on 25th July.
SIGNED ……………………………. DATE …………………………..
Steering Group Leader