Parish Councillors are summoned to attend the next scheduled meeting of the Parish Council on Thursday 25th July 2019 at 19.30 pm in the Village Hall
A G E N D A
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To receive declarations of interest & written requests for dispensation.
3. Open Session
3.1 To receive a brief verbal report from Ward Councillor John Hardwick, including:
3.1.1 Update on new road from Court Farm to Ledbury Road.
3.2 To receive the views of local residents on parish matters.
4. To consider minutes of previous two meetings … 23.5.19 & 1.7.19.
5. To consider adopting updated Standing Orders.
6. Village Maintenance
6.1 To consider any new works.
6.2 To consider invoice from RJ & JR Barrell re mowing of orchard … £100 + VAT.
6.3 To note payment to Village Contractor for June (£231) & consider payment for July … £231.00.
7. Finance … to consider the following:
7.1 To consider adopting updated Financial Regulations.
7.2 To note payment of Clerk’s June & July salaries plus £153.20 to HMRC.
7.3 To consider quarterly invoice from Autela Payroll Services … £39.23.
7.4 To consider grant towards Village Hall grass-cutting.
7.5 To consider cost of two additional noticeboards.
7.6 To consider whether to pay parish councillor allowances from the precept.
7.7 To consider whether to pay childcare & dependants’ carers’ allowance.
8.1 To note delegated comments made on App P191522/F … Whitehall Farm.
8.2 To note Herefordshire Council allowed tree works:
8.2.1 To fell 1 x Poplar tree.
8.2.2 Woodbine Farm … works to various trees.
9. Neighbourhood Development Plan (NDP) … To note the NDP was ‘made’ on 11th July 2019.
10. Play Area Inspection … To seek a volunteer for weekly inspections of the play area
11. Footpaths … To receive a report from the Footpaths Officer – Jayne Frankland.
12. To note information items.
13. To raise items for next meeting … No discussion.
14. To note date of next scheduled meeting … 26th September 2019.