Minutes of an Extraordinary Meeting of the Parish Council Held on Thursday 16th June 2016 at 8.00 pm in the Village Hall
Councillors: Steve Hunt (Chairman), Mark Frankland, Barbara Kerr, George Kerr, Jamie Rogers and Norman White.
In attendance: Parish Clerk – Lynda Wilcox.
1. APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE were received from Julia Pearson
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST & WRITTEN DISPENSATION REQUESTS
There were none.
3. ADOPTION OF DRAFT NEIGHBOURHOOD PLAN FOR FORMAL SIX WEEK CONSULTATION PERIOD
It was formally RESOLVED to adopt the Neighbourhood Plan subject to a few minor additions/amendments and including the settlement boundary map agreed at the Neighbourhood Plan meeting immediately prior to the Parish Council Meeting.
4. TO CONSIDER 2015/16 ACCOUNTS
4.1 Consideration of the accounts was postponed until a further Extraordinary Meeting of the Parish Council on 23rd June.
5. DATE OF NEXT SCHEDULED MEETING: Thursday 28th July