Parish Councillors are summoned to attend a Meeting of the Parish Council on Thursday 25th January 2018 at 7.30 pm in the Village Hall
A G E N D A
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To receive declarations of interest & written requests for dispensation.
3. Open Session
3.1 To receive a brief verbal report from Ward Councillor John Hardwick.
3.2 To receive the views of local residents on parish matters.
4. To consider minutes of previous meeting: 7th December 2017.
5.1 To consider payment of the following invoices:
5.2 To note payroll for December £204.17 & January £204.17.
5.3 Autela Payroll Services … Quarter 3 – 2017 …£38.40.
5.4 Annual registration fee under Data Protection Act 1998 … £35.
6.1 To consider comments on planning application 163259 … Meadow Cottage, Hampton Dene Road, Proposed first floor extension. Plus listed building consent application 163259.
6.2 To receive an update on future proposals for Rugby Club land.
7. Flooding … Pumping Station near Mordiford Bridge … To receive update.
8. Speed Reduction
8.1 SID (Speed Indicator Device) … to receive an update on site surveys.
8.2 To note proposal for a reduction from 60mph to 50mph between Minstrels Court & the current 40mph terminal point, 150 metres west of Whitehall Road.
9. Neighbourhood Development Plan (NDP)
9.1 To consider proposed date for NDP Steering Group with consultant – 1st February 7.00 pm.
9.2 To note request for land NE of Highfield House to be considered for development in NDP.
10. Implications of new Data Protection regulations in force from 25th May 2018.
11. Footpaths …To receive a report from the Footpaths Officer.
11.1 Wye Valley Walk.
12. To raise items for next meeting … No discussion.
13. To note date of next meeting … 29th March 2018.
NB: Remaining meeting dates 2018 … 31st May, 26th July, 27th September & 29th November.
Lynda P Wilcox – Parish Clerk: 5 Croome Close, Hereford, HR1 1UY