Parish Councillors are summoned to attend a Meeting of the Parish Councilon on Thursday 15th March 2018 at 7.30 pm in the Village Hall
A G E N D A
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To receive declarations of interest & written requests for dispensation.
3. Open Session
3.1 To receive a brief verbal report from Ward Councillor John Hardwick.
3.2 To receive the views of local residents on parish matters.
4. To consider minutes of previous meeting: 25th January 2018.
5. Finance … To consider the following payments:
5.1 Payroll for February £204.17 & March £204.17.
5.2 Autela Payroll Services … Quarter 4.
5.3 HALC annual subscription 2018/19 … £380.16 + VAT.
5.4 Annual hosting fee for website to 123 Connect … £49 + VAT.
5.5 To consider 2018/19 contract for village maintenance.
6.1 To consider comments on the following applications to be determined by Herefordshire Council:
6.1.1 Application 180381 – Land at New Fairfield. Change of use of ground floor of existing annexe from canine hydrotherapy unit to residential and construction of single storey extensions.
6.1.2 Application 180109 – Land at Coach House, Holywell Gutter Lane. Proposed bungalow and associated works.
6.2 To note the following planning permission and Listed Building Consent:
6.2.1 Applications 163258 & 163259 – Meadow Cottage, Hampton Dene Road. Proposed extension and rebuilding of existing lean-to structures.
7. Speed Reduction … To receive update on SID installation.
8. Neighbourhood Development Plan (NDP)
8.1 To adopt updated NDP for start of Reg.14 (formal consultation period) between 19th March & 14th May.
8.2 To consider NDP as theme for proposed Annual Parish Meeting on 24th May.
9. General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) in force from 25th May 2018
9.1 To request that Working Group drafts relevant documents in line with NALC’s GDPR Toolkit.
10. Footpaths …To receive a report from the Footpaths Officer.
10.1 To note Big Spring Walk on Sunday 18th March.
11. Parish Orchard … To consider use as overflow car park for Church Fete in June.
12. To raise items for next meeting … No discussion.
13. To note date of next meeting … 31st May 2018.
NB: Remaining meeting dates 2018 … 26th July, 27th September & 29th November.